Thursday, September 2, 2010

Prairie Meadows Racetrack

Last weekend I enjoyed an evening at Prairie Meadows Racetrack. Butch Hammer, the President of the Iowa Quarter Horse Racing Association invited me out for the Challenge Races.
I was able to sign autographs and do a couple interviews John Hernandaz. John has been involved with horse racing for years and before each race he gives his opinions on who will win and possibly place. I was thrilled to have the opportunity to give my opinion on a couple races. I think there was a little beginner’s luck because I was right on the first race! It was a beautiful evening and I had a wonderful experience.
On Saturday I will be heading down to Fort Madison to help with a pancake breakfast and the Special Needs Rodeo. After the rodeo I will head back to attend the Dayton Rodeo. I will be there on Saturday and Sunday night and then back to Fort Madison Monday morning. It’s going to be a busy week, but I am excited for the Tri-State Rodeo and look forward to the Miss Rodeo Iowa Pageant.

Until next time, “Live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.” Ephesians 5:2

God Bless,
Jordanne

No comments:

Post a Comment