Monday, February 15, 2010

Miss Teen Rodeo Iowa Coronation Celebration

Hannah Hilsabeck was officially crowned on Saturday night at her coronation in Winterset. Thankfully the weather held out for a little while, but the snow did start coming down towards the end so the drive home was longer than normal, but we should be use to that in Iowa...its not a normal day if we don't get a little snow right?? :)

It was a fantastic evening. Hannah has so much support behind her and I really look forward to our year together.
Hannah and I before her crowning.

There was a wonderful dinner, live and silent auction's as well as a king contest. The visiting royalty helped with her live auction and the auctioneer auctioned off a pie giving the highest bidder a chance to throw it in his face. Hannah was given the opportunity to throw the cream pie and she didn't miss!! It was pretty funny and a great idea to help raise money!

Rachel Bergren-Miss United Rodeo Association Queen, Jenna Kool-Leon Rodeo Princess, Shelby Chapman,-Miss Teen Rodeo Iowa 2009, Suzy Fife-Miss Rodeo Lenox and I during the live auction.

Rachel Burton, Miss NFPB and I during the coronation.

The night finished with live entertainment. I really enjoyed myself and it was nice to sit back and relax. I know that Hannah and I are going to have a great year together and I can't wait to start traveling with her!

One more day till Florida...just about packed and more than ready to go!


Until next time, "If we keep on loving others, we will stay one in our hearts with God, and he will stay one with us." 1 John 4:16


God Bless,
Jordanne

No comments:

Post a Comment