Saturday, December 18, 2010

Miss Rodeo America

I had a wonderful experience at Miss Rodeo America. The 8 days of competition was very busy with an average of 5 hours a sleep each night. Most of our time throughout the day was spent in rehearsal learning dancing and staging in preparation for the fashion show and coronation.
Coronation was held Saturday afternoon; I am honored to have made the Top 10! Miss Rodeo South Dakota, McKenzie Hayley won the title. My biggest fan, my grandpa, Ralph Evans and I dancing at the Get Acquainted Party.
Paula Jameson, my national director, my mom, Joanne and I.
My dad, Lee and my mom at the Fashion Show After Party.
Hannah Hilsabeck, Miss Teen Rodeo Iowa, Heidi Gansen, Miss Rodeo Iowa 2011 and I at the After Party.

I am truly going to miss all of the other state queens I have met throughout the year. We have made life long friendships and memories.
Erin Watts, Miss Rodeo Missouri, Amanda Breitenfeldt, Miss Rodeo Wisconsin and Katie Chaffin, Miss Rodeo Illinois and I at the after Party.

I would like to thank everyone for all of their support and generosity this year. My year as Miss Rodeo Iowa has been more than I ever could have dreamed of and although I am going to be sad passing on the crown, I am very excited for Heidi because I know she will have life changing experiences next year.

Until next time, “Every house is built by someone, but God is the builder of everything."

God Bless,
Jordanne

No comments:

Post a Comment