Saturday, November 6, 2010

Top Rail Saddle Club Breakfast

Thank you to the Top Rail Saddle Club for hosting a benefit breakfast to help with my expenses for my trip the Las Vegas. The breakfast was held last Sunday at the Lake City Community Building. There was a great turn out and so many wonderful people who volunteered their.
I really enjoyed talking to each individual who attended and answering a number of questions about the pageant and my year. My community has been so supported this year, there are so many people who have not only supported me financially, but have given me so much of their time! I can’t thank everyone enough, God has truly blessed me this year and I pray I will be a good representative of my community and state at Miss Rodeo America.

Until next time, “We love because He first loved us." John 1 4:19

God Bless,
Jordanne

No comments:

Post a Comment