Friday, October 8, 2010

Cyclone Stampede

Last week I was able to attend the Cyclone Stampede in Ames. Hannah and I carried flags and chased out cattle. It didn’t take long for me to realize that fall is here, the temperatures dropped very quickly on Friday night. Saturday I was more prepared for the performances with a few layers of clothing!
Despite the chilly weather it was a lot of fun and I was able to see a few of my high school rodeo friends compete.
I have a couple weeks off before my send off party which is set for Sunday, October 24 at the Lake City Community Building from 2-4 p.m. I will model my clothes for Miss Rodeo America and give my speech. It’s FREE and open to the public…I hope to see you there!

Until next time, “I tell you, use your worldly resources to benefit others and make friends. In this way your generosity stores up a reward fro you in Heaven.” Luke 16:9


God Bless,
Jordanne

No comments:

Post a Comment