Monday, March 22, 2010

Two Trips in One Week!

My first trip was to Eastern Iowa. I was able to ride in the Saint Patrick's Day Parade in Cedar Rapids. I can’t thank Randy Kuehl Honda enough for their sponsorship this year. I had a wonderful Saint Patrick’s Day in Cedar Rapids. There were two Honda cars in the parade and I was able to ride in the back of a Honda Ridgeline.
Pictures; Jerome Gray: Service Manager/Parts Director, my nephew, Nash Kuehl and Paul Thulin: Sales Manager

Boy, was there a lot of people in green! Thankfully the sun showed up right as the parade started, so it was a very pleasant ride through downtown Cedar Rapids.
Again I would like to thank Randy Kuehl Honda for their support this year. I would not traveling all over the state and country without their generosity and support!
Pictured with me is Randy and Nate Kuehl

On Friday my mom and I headed off to Franklin, TN. I attended the Miss Rodeo Tennessee queen clinic on Saturday and Sunday. It was very nice of my mom to ride along…okay I’ll admit it, I did most of the riding…and she drove! But it was nice to have some company for the long drive! On the way there is was about 11 hours, but thankfully the traffic wasn’t bad on the way home so we made it in about 10.
It was a wonderful clinic put on by Kelly Azevedo, the Miss Rodeo Tennessee Pageant Director and clinician Amanda Jenkins, Miss Rodeo America 2006. They both provided so much information. I had a wonderful time and look forward to heading back to Franklin this summer for the Miss Rodeo Tennessee Pageant and rodeo.
Pictured: Amanda Jenkins, Miss Rodeo America 2006, Destiny Vought, Jackie McMullin, and Kelly Azevedo.

Until next time, “Do everything in love.” Corinthians 1 16:14

God Bless,
Jordanne

No comments:

Post a Comment